Evian Water Advert

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)

bernie.freeman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
selfish people
Hi Sid,

I agree wholeheartedly with you, this is a brilliant and very clever advert. I wish i was that clever, love the babiees!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Vikingepigen

Just watched it ........... and??????? Just me perhaps, but i don't get it nor find it particularly amusing. Might just be that I ALWAYS think what the brand name spells <backwards> ........... always had that "stumbling block"! LOL

Alice

dipsticky

Dislikes
Hypocrites and two faced people.
Ahhhh. Come on Alice. It is good and very clever ? Bad day ? Naive ? Means simple and straightforward. What's to stumble over with that ?

D.

Vikingepigen

Well, I told you it was me being the odd one out. I just cannot warm to the ad - yes, clever in animation but that's about it! Sorry!!

It has very much to do with the fact that Evian was one of the first "designer" waters on the market and everyone turned the name - "Naive" - as in being stupid for drinking "designer water" instead of tap water. This was back in Denmark many many years ago - I was still quite young and very much influenced by abusive men (both my partner and family members) and their strong opinions and influcenes have been a hard battle to rid myself off - this one still sticks!

That's life!! :lol:

Alice