Extreme fatigue t2

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh, and @MetabolicJim has a point; A lot of us humans are D deficient these days, so try and get some sun too. (Not to the point of burning though!), and have plenty of fatty fish. I'm always low as I have a problem processing the stuff naturally, and the supplement (cholecalciferol) gives me migraines that last 19 solid days, but I try and keep my levels from crashing completely by eating a lot of tuna and salmon. (Tuna in my salads, salmon in my omelettes. YUM.). I prefer to tackle problems one at a time to see what the issue is, but if you are still fatigued with a change in diet, then yeah... D might be an issue.

Reactions: Alan9009

lessci

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Another place to look for advise and support is the low carb program from the good folks who run this fab forum for us - It's normally about 80 quid a year, but they're doing a promotion until the end of the month, 1 year - 20.99

Bellboy76

Yay for meats. Just have more of those, and above ground veggies, to make up for the lack of spuds. Celeriac is supposed to be a good replacement for them if you miss them, but I find that cauliflower rice is versatile enough got my tastes. As for crisps, miss those? Pork scratchings! Much better. (I like mine with mayo). Or have some cubes of really good, hard, aged cheese... Maybe with some olives for good measure. You can turn a sandwich into a salad easily. Just toss whatever you want into a salad. (No croutons tho'. No sweet dressing either. Mayo's fine, vinegar and olive oil too. But really. I still go to Subway's.... Just get the salad. Not to mention McD's. Just have massive burgers and tell them to hold the bun. Much jucier without that sponge anyway. ;) ) Mainly it's just a search for alternatives. And if you, like a friend of mine keeps claiming "can't live without bread", there are low carb varieties out there (LivLife for instance), or you could make your own keto mug bread. Cheese, chicken, steaks, all fine. You could have cheese roll-ups, etc... There's enough alternatives out there that are far, far from bland. (Otherwise I wouldn't've kept this up for going on four years now.)
Thanks