Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
We like harmony and order, so I suggest flipping just one of the hands to make it an RH. This will make it stand out that the picture has a message behind it, and will cause the viewer to ask themselves "whats up with that?" It also will show that one is not limited to just one hand, and in my case, I am 100% RH.

cara.lloyd

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I can be open about my T1 mostly. Other times I can test & inject privately either in the back of my privacy glassed van or shielded by a work's truck door?
I'm pretty stealthy with it regarding certain company I don't know..
I dated someone once who during my openness with my condition seemed to take an unhealthy dark interest with the bloodletting & inpalement? (Start the car..)
Years ago, I was spotted in (in what I thought was an empty) a changing room at college injecting (classic syringes back then.) by another student. The rumour went round I was a "druggie."

I was testing in a staff room & a driver came in to make tea. "AIDS test?" He commented. Yeah, but don't worry, your not my type..;)

I was diagnosed in an era of pee testing? I felt the meter was civilised, but occasionally the act offends the observer.
Even with a simple comment of, "oh, I couldn't be doing that.."

Yes I feel the same, I guess it just depends on the situation. :) Gosh some of those people sound pretty strange!

cara.lloyd

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
We like harmony and order, so I suggest flipping just one of the hands to make it an RH. This will make it stand out that the picture has a message behind it, and will cause the viewer to ask themselves "whats up with that?" It also will show that one is not limited to just one hand, and in my case, I am 100% RH.
Hey! Oooooh I really like that idea, subverting the pattern would definitely be a bit more intriguing and a better representation of the process. Thanks so much for the feedback! :)

Reactions: Umi2021 and Oldvatr