Feel the love....

Debloubed

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
When people say 'Pacific' instead of 'Specific' :-)
my gorgeous daughter just told me I was a 'great role model'! so I asked her why she thought that and she said because I inject myself and test myself all the time, never complain and just get on with it, even though I've had some scary hypo's in the past :D :D :D

Never thought of it like that as it's just been my life for so long now and I wouldn't go as far as to brag about it (much!!) but I do keep the glass half full and don't moan (much!!) so I guess I will have to agree with her on this occassion :lol: :D :lol:

Right, just off to polish my halo :wink: :lol: :twisted:

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Sounds like a lovely daughter you have. Mine tells me I'm ditsy, but a better mother/grandmother and better cook than her mother-in-law.
Hana

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
hanadr said:
Sounds like a lovely daughter you have. Mine tells me I'm ditsy, but a better mother/grandmother and better cook than her mother-in-law.
Hana
We're still waiting for your Face-book photo with tiny baby Amelie to be updated to a two-year-old.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Debloubed,

That's quite touching! Sounds like you have a really caring daughter there who obviousely loves you to bits. :)

I think to all of us, our parents are our one true hero, you never know how much you love your parents until they depart this world. :(

I tell my children I love them everyday, and even though my oldest son is nearly 17, he still tells me he loves me back! I know I am a old softy, but hey life's to short and we should all tell those who are close to us how much we care and love them.

Have you got your cape on order Debloubed? :D

Nigel