kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Hi @canadagoose,
I remember a talk by a doctor who had analysed temperature readings back in the day when diabetics were routinely admitted to hospital for stabilisation on insulin. He noted a temperature drop at about the time people became hypoglycaemic.
I managed to persuade my wife, a nurse, to measure my temperature and other observations during documented hypos and yes, my temperature dropped.
All my yearly thyroid tests (routine, I am not on thyroid medication) have been normal.
Best Wishes on solving your mystery !

Goldheart

Hi,
I've been having a problem lately with feeling cold when it's not (as you might have gathered from the title). I'm sitting in my living room just now, it's 19-20c, I'm wearing a fleece and I still feel cold. :( I'm not sure if it's been a problem before, but I'm really noticing it now... and I'm wondering if it's diabetes-related. I also felt really weird last night, as if I was having a panic attack or something, but my blood sugar levels were OK (well, higher than they should be, but fairly normal for me), so I don't know what that was about.

Has anyone else experienced this? :?:
I feel hot all the time at top of body and cold at bottom of body