Feeling suicidal !

justconfused

Thank you for all your kind support, advice and suggestions. It has given me for substance to reflect on and re-assess my options.
I will keep on my efforts and hoping big time that things will get better.

Cheers

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
Glad we are able to help, & hope you now gain confidence for living
group-hug.asp

One more question - what did you enjoy doing, & what are your options for doing it or similar in Vietnam? (Hobbies, group activities, etc.)

justconfused

Thanks all of you ... coming to grips with this affliction.

Ian - the frustration came from the fact that I have been active and work for many humanitarian organisations and this sudden afflictions seem to have reduced my abilities to 'dare and do'

My hobbies are writing, reading, designing, so most of all being a sedentary activity. I am keeping to my daily exercise regimen now with more motovation.

But things are still pretty hard here, anyway, I am sure with all your help and suggestions, I will surmount them.

Cheers :)

ChocFish

Hi again Justconfused

I am so pleased to see that you are a bit more positive about your situation, being diagnosed as diabetic is bad enough, and even worse when you have to live in a foreign country where the food supply is a bit dodgy.

I hope that things get better for you and that you can get help over there in Vietnam, have you contacted the diabetes organisation over there? Might be worth a try?

All the best to you

Karen x

Helenwales.

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
many things depression is awfull,I wish there were more support with Diabetes in my area would love to meet people and talk about the condition ... I get along .
Hello Justconfused,

I am so sorry you feel like that, I myself have thought like this on times I am type 2 and 17 stone Iv lost a stone in the last few weeks, I have been diagnosed for nearly 6 years,and only found this site in the last year.

I am getting on well now and i find this site fantastic, i don't post much but i read advice every day i feel like i have found a new lease of like new friends, I do hope you are feeling better soon it is a shock to the system, having to change habbits visit the hospital and the doctors on a regular basis,besides taking medication,hold on in there and go see your doctor talk to some one,hope your feeling much better very soon :)

justconfused

Hi Helen,

Thanks !

I still feel like in a haze but things are getting more 'normal' now. I just moved house, so knackered. Trying to get my head around so many transitions around me. This forum is fabulous and with everyone's advices and words of encouragement, I don't feel that bad now. Just starting to hope and dream of a new me as the kilos have started melting down,]. I already feel better and glad to be in a pair of jeans I had put aside ...
All the best and enjoy beautiful Wales ! miss.... my lovely hometown ....

Cheers :)