blurr vission
tired
sleepy
eyes burning
feeling of urination
lack of concentration

what is this hypo what should i do ????

Sameer

Went home and tested it was 110 mg/dl ..... Dont know what was it !!!
So i eat and now i am feeling sleepy cant even thinking to go for walk !!!

Type 2,medicine gave bad side affects , doctors are nuts , then insulin work in starting but later make me sick , so its a complication daibetic case , adviced by doctor to take insulin when required ... Isnt that strange ...??
Guys help me !! My readings are max 250 random and max 180mg/dl fasting ..pls help

faeoj

I'm mmol so just converted it to mine and your reading seems perfect haha! If you run high for a little bit then even a little drop can make you feel hypo maybe that's what it is :/

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Sameer

Now thats what theory , how to keep away from these symptoms ??

Type 2,medicine gave bad side affects , doctors are nuts , then insulin work in starting but later make me sick , so its a complication daibetic case , adviced by doctor to take insulin when required ... Isnt that strange ...??
Guys help me !! My readings are max 250 random and max 180mg/dl fasting ..pls help

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Sameer .

I have moved this into Type1 diabetes thread - as your profile states yourself as a Type1 .

Why do you question your doctors advice 'still' on here [as strange :eek: ]
If he has advised you to take your insulin when your levels show as 'hyper' levels
This is the correct and right thing to do ... :thumbup:
Insulin will bring your high levels down .

IF you are not feeling right on the insulin he has prescribed you .
You must let your doctor 'know' then he can maybe change things if needed !

It is always best to seek your own doctors medical advice in any complicated situations Sameer ...
None one here is medically qualified or trained to give you specific insulin dosage advice .

If you are worried about how you are feeling like this ?
Please do seek your own doctors advice .
It is the best and safest thing to do :thumbup:

Anna .

Sameer

But ana i m type 2 !!! Not type 1 from start !!!

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Sameer said:
But ana i m type 2 !!! Not type 1 from start !!!

Sameer - If type2 - it would be great if you can change your profile to reflect this .
This will avoid any confusion for all .

I will replace this back into the type2 forum for you :thumbup:

Anna .

iHs

Sameer said:
after 2 to 3 hours of my insulin
feeling very low
blurr vission
tired
sleepy
eyes burning
feeling of urination
lack of concentration

what is this hypo what should i do ????

Sameer

Your blood glucose result of 110md/dl equals 6.1mmol (UK reading). 6.1mmol is not hypo.

When you send messages to the forum can you use the md/dl to mmol converter first http://www.diabetes.co.uk/blood-sugar-converter.html

Have you seen your doctor about why you are feeling like you do? What other medicine do you take every day? Do you take a medicine for cholesterol? Have you had a blood test to see if you are lacking in vitamin D or any other vitamins?

Sameer

thankyou anna !!
where to change in profile ????
pls guide

okay i will convert it to uk system .....

doctors here dont care .... cause there is no audit for them ....

its in my plan to do vitamin d , and chalestrol test .... i will do that test and then will go to doctor soon .....

thanks alot

Vee50

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Your reading isnt hypo, however it can feel like youre having a hypo if your levels have been high for a while and then come down, it should settle when your body gets uswd to the new level - thaats what I experienced.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App