Feet complications

Abo2000

Hi all,

I have recently found out that there are feet complications that can come with diabetes?
Is there anyone who could perhaps elaborate on what sort of issues, how they come about, and how to avoid them?
I was totally unaware of this and am not sure whether there is something I should be taking care of that I am not doing yet!
Thank you.

Markuktype1

Hi all,

I have recently found out that there are feet complications that can come with diabetes?
Is there anyone who could perhaps elaborate on what sort of issues, how they come about, and how to avoid them?
I was totally unaware of this and am not sure whether there is something I should be taking care of that I am not doing yet!
Thank you.
Hi with diabeties,you have to make sure you change your socks everyday,make sure if you cut your foot you clean it throughly,& it does not get infected.
From what ive learned,it is usually problems arise if you have poor controlled blood sugars,being high all the time constantly,you can end up with gangreen & amputation in cases of smoking,poor controlled bloods,so keeping your feet clean,& warm etc no problems to make another problem arise.

Reactions: DrQ