Foot problems

Mal78

I have just found a hole in the sole of my foot where it looks like a wart/vertical may have been, it looks pretty clean, my question is, is this dangerous if it’s clean or should I still go get it checked

Reactions: Kevin259

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Can you give some information about your type of diabetes, medication and control of blood glucose - but if you begin to feel discomfort around that part of your foot, if it looks red or feels warmer than the other it is probably wise to get it checked diabetic or not - it is the extra risk that is impossible to assess.

Mal78

Can you give some information about your type of diabetes, medication and control of blood glucose - but if you begin to feel discomfort around that part of your foot, if it looks red or feels warmer than the other it is probably wise to get it checked diabetic or not - it is the extra risk that is impossible to assess.

I’m type 1 and use novorapid and lantus, control has been extremely poor for about a year until recently, I’ve also noticed numbness/tingling in a couple of toes and a dry itchy patch on one foot which is giving me concern also

Reactions: dmckatana