Forum Bug Reports

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I can't cope with the red version, but on the default version the font is too small.

I can't see any details under the avatars other than the user name and "well known member" or whatever. No diabetes type (which is useful) and no ratings or number of messages. The number of messages was very useful as you could click on and see all that person's previous postings without having to go to their profile page..

Also, the scrolling up and down arrows have gone awal.

I have the scrolling up and down arrows, I can see diabetes types and message numbers, I have a chromebook. I can't see the like/agree/funny, creative etc symbols, they have all gone.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I have the scrolling up and down arrows, I can see diabetes types and message numbers, I have a chromebook. I can't see the like/agree/funny, creative etc symbols, they have all gone.

I am the same as you if I use the red version, but not if I use the new default version. I am on a PC using Chrome and the website.

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I can't see anything in ..Your content.... in my profile list says there is nothing in it

Last edited:

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all - the forum should now be back to normal after a series of technical glitches.

If you find any problems or missing data, please either report them in this thread or email them to [email protected]

Thanks again for your patience, and we apologise profusely once again for any inconvenience that was caused whilst the site was broken.

Thanks for the team for working to get the forum up again - we've all come to rely on the support of it, so a huge thanks for fixing it.

I'm sure the last few minor gremlins will be sorted soon :)

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It's all bright red and I don't have any historical content. I am a non person.

EDIT or blogs apparently

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You will never be a non person Squire!!!
Any way you are a "well known member "
CAROL

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
No like buttons.....:(:(:(.....and limited emoticons...:(.....I can't be hungry or angelic anymore ......:(....and the cat one has disappeared too....:(

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you for your efforts, @Giverny . What a nightmare for you. Welcome back!

I also have the problem of default being bright red whenever I log on. The red makes it difficult to be able to see to change to the milder shading. It was much easier when mild was monochrome.

Also have the same problem of some features missing in the mild shaded version. I generally use iPad to view.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
@Robinredbreast ....I would 'like' or 'agree' but I can't do either.....so disappointing...:(....hope they manage to fix it soon....

It's the same every time this site gets updated, fingers crossed members posts will get acknowledged and sorted in due course :)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I'm on my kindle, on the webpage, whilst I dislike the red, it is a better layout on the red and has more options than the other greyed/ bluer one.

It seems to me, as the other version is a different format design structure.

I'm sticking with the red,despite the colour, more information!

Well done to the crew!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
You have to go to a forum page or new or recent posts and the button is under the headings. It seems to be tucked away there and not as prominent.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I am on a Laptop using WIN10 with Firefox, and most of the data seems to be back.

I am not one for awards /trophies / points etc but I am also missing the ability to like.etc/ I find the default type font to be a little bit small on my PC, and I have not tried the EDIT functions yet. I too am slightly demoted, but maybe I earned that by being too anal /pedant. I see @Indy51 has been made a Newbie ??????

EDIT to Add: Edit works!. But I see type defaults to small during data entry, but expands a size in the Forum thread itself when posted.

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Nothing springs to mind :)
Howdy :)

I noticed I have awards today which I got weeks ago. However my overall Like's, Message and Trophy point count does not seem to have been affected

Thanks. :)

Today

1. You have been awarded a trophy: I Like It a Lot
    5:28 PM

2. You have been awarded a trophy: Keeps Coming Back

3. You have been awarded a trophy: Somebody Likes You

4. You have been awarded a trophy: First Message

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Nothing springs to mind :)
There seems to be no Icons to click for rating posts.