Forum Bug Reports

K

Kat100

Hi @Giverny
Can you sort out the little faces for me please , thank you .. Hope you have been enjoying the heat :joyful:
The like ones etc :cool:

D

Deleted member 308541

Thanks for the return of the grey theme Giverny, it's easier on the eyes than the red one. :D

Reactions: Prem51

Salvia

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @Giverny, just popped in to say a big thank you for all your efforts over the last 24 hours, to resolve the outstanding issues; very much appreciated. I've no idea whether everything is resolved now, but no doubt if there are still a few niggles that people come across, these will get sorted as and when. :happy:

Reactions: Prem51

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I seem to remember there were tabs available when one looked at one's profile page and that this was a way of viewing your own posting history - no tabs anymore?

If you click on the "messages" under your avatar on posts you will see all your posting history.

Hiitsme

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have just lost "Recent Posts" from the top of the page. It had been there as I'd looked at it this morning.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have just lost "Recent Posts" from the top of the page. It had been there as I'd looked at it this morning.

I had just noticed that too. I think there's still rather a lot of work going on behind the scenes. I think this has been a biiiiiig fix for the guys. I'd wager they're looking forward to this weekend!

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
I had trouble logging this afternoon but was ok this morning.
Also with the red and grey colours, it says on the third button at that there were 7 to view, pressed on it and kept getting error, was also ok this morning

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
If you click on the "messages" under your avatar on posts you will see all your posting history.
Thanks for that. Tabs seem to have reappeared on the profile pages now.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Seems like Recent Posts are back - but now New Posts are gone :bigtears:

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Im just glad it now lets me back on. Apparently there was something wrong with the hamster wheels. :(

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Just a quick question,
Since around 9am, I am not receiving e mails from her.
I was getting them over night

C

chris lowe

Still no "like" on app, still getting message to wait xx seconds before posting. Any update on progress? Been at least 5/6 days

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Still no "like" on app, still getting message to wait xx seconds before posting. Any update on progress? Been at least 5/6 days
I am gettong web timouts when trying to use this site. Intermittent. Think you need more hamsters !

S

Sable_Jan

Same for me. Mine is Android phone. The avatars have just gone now too....
I'm not getting any notifications either despite checking settings are still correct...