Forxiga

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Hi CatLadyNZ. Thank You for your comments. I do despair at times - I take 13 tablets and insulin every day for a variety of of ailments, and an injection of a Biological drug - which has just been changed by the hospital consultant from 12 weekly to 2 weekly. Plus I next attend the Hospital Diabetic Clinic on 14th October - With a view to possibly start using fast acting Insulin as well, my consultant would like my HBA1C down to 60, but I cannot see me getting to that figure? I just do not enjoy going anymore to the hospital or to the GP surgery.

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
Hi CatLadyNZ. Thank You for your comments. I do despair at times - I take 13 tablets and insulin every day for a variety of of ailments, and an injection of a Biological drug - which has just been changed by the hospital consultant from 12 weekly to 2 weekly. Plus I next attend the Hospital Diabetic Clinic on 14th October - With a view to possibly start using fast acting Insulin as well, my consultant would like my HBA1C down to 60, but I cannot see me getting to that figure? I just do not enjoy going anymore to the hospital or to the GP surgery.
Starting fast acting insulin could be a good idea, according to the author of this article:
http://www.phlaunt.com/diabetes/15478720.php

I think it might be useful for you to start a thread in the T2 subforum outlining where things are at for you with your diabetes and treatment, and you may get some good feedback from forum members. With some tweaking to your treatment approach I believe you could get well below 60.