found the answer to blood in urine

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
Netty70 said:
Hi wee willie
I know one lady who has had them apparently it is pretty close to childbirth the pain but not quite lol

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App
Now that's a first for me Netty, thank you.

Aaah, but, does child birth pains cause vomiting and diarrhoea,
sometimes individually....sometimes in stereo, even.
Hmmm?
:D

Thank you again Netti.

willie. :thumbup:

Netty70

WeeWillie said:
Netty70 said:
Hi wee willie
I know one lady who has had them apparently it is pretty close to childbirth the pain but not quite lol

Now that's a first for me Netty
Willie I would much rather have vomiting and diarrhea than feel like I am passing a rugby ball out of my *** lol lovely subject,
thank you.

Aaah, but, does child birth pains cause vomiting and diarrhoea,
sometimes individually....sometimes in stereo, even.
Hmmm?
:D

Thank you again Netti.

willie. :thumbup:

Mongoose39uk

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Sprouts
Andy12345 said:
thanks mate, i have to admit i still want to do it, the wife will kill me tho, ive been so looking forward to wearing a number, im torn :(

Made your mind up yet? (24:40 btw)

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Mongoose39uk said:
Andy12345 said:
thanks mate, i have to admit i still want to do it, the wife will kill me tho, ive been so looking forward to wearing a number, im torn :(

Made your mind up yet? (24:40 btw)

wow nice time!!! another pb :)

yes, i went for a gentle jog this morning and feel fine so as long as i feel ok im gonna do it, ill just take it as easy as possible

Mongoose39uk

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Sprouts
Cheers :) If you feel fine I think you should be ok. Listen to your body though. Plenty of water as well. :) maybe a beer after :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DCUK Forum mobile app

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
hehe thanks buddy, gonna need to lay off the beer if im gonna challenge you in the park runs, im gonna need to stick to drinking nitrous oxide

Thundercat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Andy. Delighted to hear you got a diagnosis. I've had kidney stones twice. Painful? You betcha:( If I were you I'd sit out the run but I have a sneaking suspicion that you will go ahead, mind yourself and pay.attention to your body on the day. Go get "em tiger!:)

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
yay! i did it woohoo, it was hard tho :( extremely hilly apparently not for beginners but tooo late now, i fell over once the mud was thick im surprised i didnt fall over 10 times, but now its done im well pleased :) 1:49.00 was my time 1,762 ft elevation
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

WhitbyJet

wOOOHOOO WOW CONGRATULATIONS, there is no stopping you is there, not even kidney stones, you are amazing :clap: :clap:

Thundercat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
An.unstoppable force of nature! Well done and hearty congratulations:) So proud of you, so happy for you. You must feel positively elated. You are officially inspirational :)

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.

andy_zpsec108ec5.jpg

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :clap:

Janiept

Expert
Oh Wow. This just sums up the forum ethos.

Andy, a great example of strength and mind over matter who inspired us all and...

Willie for being so thoughtful and taking the time to create this great, well deserved award.

You are all great guys :D