Free trial: At the moment Abott UK is running a freestyle libre sensor 2 free trial

Sathy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi All, this information for UK people with one form of diabetes.

At the moment Abott diabetes care UK is running a free trail of freestyle libre 2 sensor. If anyboy interested please Google it

By the way until now I'm not connected to abbott any way or form and I don't get any benefit from them

Just one advice. I followed their instructions and ordered a free trial after few days later I log into my account and found out that the status of the order is cancelled. Then I called and explained to the customer service guy and he reorded it for me. So after few days of order please log into your account and check the status.

In this occasion the support was bloody brilliant. If you like to continue and buy the next sensor, please be patient and receive the free sensor first then you can order more sensor(s).

I thought I better let you know.

DanQ
Sathy

Piccyman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I managed to get one, its been on for 10 days now, highly reccomended. You can clealy see what give you spikes and change what you eat.
Also look at Jessie Inchauspé, but be carefull, you still need to limit the carbs because you will see with a CGM, you can still get spikes even with her method, and legthened spells of medium high levels but you can figure out with a CGM what you can eat and what you can't.
I found out that even using her method, brown bread cheese sandwich spiked (10.5) and stayed there for 3 hours.