Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
You lucky devil. I'll be betting you gain some great insight to your blood traces. It's an ace piece of kit.

Freestyle libre meters were discussed at the DAFNE course I went to in March

It looks like an impressive bit of kit from what I remember

Have you got one @AndBreathe?

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Freestyle libre meters were discussed at the DAFNE course I went to in March

It looks like an impressive bit of kit from what I remember

Have you got one @AndBreathe?

I have Clive, although I don't use it all the time. I couldn't honestly justify £100 a month. Initially I did a couple back to back, so that I got a decent insight and was used to wearing it. I don't feel it in situ, but I did do an outrageous amount of scanning, just because I could!

Although my bloods were already in a good place, I still learned so much from it. I mean, it doesn't matter how many times we do a fingerprick test, we could never track 24/7. I know you've had your challenges with your blood numbers, so I have no doubt you'll have the same mix of nice surprises with the not so nice surprises.

I really hope you enjoy it.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I have Clive, although I don't use it all the time. I couldn't honestly justify £100 a month. Initially I did a couple back to back, so that I got a decent insight and was used to wearing it. I don't feel it in situ, but I did do an outrageous amount of scanning, just because I could!

Although my bloods were already in a good place, I still learned so much from it. I mean, it doesn't matter how many times we do a fingerprick test, we could never track 24/7. I know you've had your challenges with your blood numbers, so I have no doubt you'll have the same mix of nice surprises with the not so nice surprises.

I really hope you enjoy it.

Thank you very much for this

Think you might be getting me a little mixed up with @Clivethedrive who is Clive

I'm Ian a true Cumberland Sausage lol

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

CaptainEarle

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Mint chocolate, peanut butter and moths. Bleugh.
Thank you
I have sent a PM to @CaptainEarle

Good morning! Thanks for PMing me your address, we'll get everything sorted for you! Apologies for the delay as we've been waiting for everyone to respond with their address so we can send everything out at once.

Hoping you are having a lovely Friday and looking forward to the weekend!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hello bumping this up as no sign of prize