Nat...

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Anyone have any ideas or know of smallish tubs to put my freestyle libre test strips in. I found it so much easier carrying around my meter ect. When the strips were in tubs rather than individual packages so am hoping to find a tub or container or something to put them in ( even if I leave them in the packet) hope that makes sense.
Any ideas would be appreciated.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I found it so much easier carrying around my meter ect. When the strips were in tubs rather than individual packages so am hoping to find a tub or container or something to put them in
One of the reasons I switched back to my old meter and only use the Libre reader for scanning.
It was no problem for me just asking if I could have my old brand teststrips prescribed (after all, they're cheaper than the Libre ones) but things may be different where you live, I'm not in the UK.

Do you know any other diabetics who test their blood glucose? You could ask them for a couple of empty teststrip tubs, those are perfect for teststrips!

Alternatively, you might have one of those still laying around, or you could ask as a store where they sell photography stuff:
1673697552560.png