helenb1979
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 125
- Type of diabetes
- Type 2
- Treatment type
- Insulin
Core body temperature naturally falls in the evenings there are little things you can do to help if you want to enjoy sitting still, reading watching TV etc..I get this, mine tend to feel freezing at night too, especially when I’ve been sitting still for a while.
Commiserations @Mrs Redboots I regularly get cramp throughout the year during the night, but it is always calmed by a pint of water. Not necessarily what you want at night!Meanwhile I hope you don't get cramp when your feet are very cold - I know I do at night, in the winter, and it's an absolute pain in every sense of the word!
Before I was diagnosed with a failed thyroid my feet were cold - it took ages to get a diagnosis and I was in a bad way with a TSH level five thousand times the normal average. I had numerous tests, but there was always a delay and thyroids can collapse and recover numerous times before going down for the count.Hi
My feet have started to get really cold at night
When it was warmer I laughed how they were cooling me down
Last night I had to wear thick socks and I think I'm going to have to do this again tonight
Thank you. I got it checked out and it's definitely diabetesEither Thyroid or Diabetes (causing lack of blood flow to extremities) or some other conditions can cause cold feet. It's best get it diagnosed and treated straight away. My wife has low thyroid, it was high when I met her, but she had treatment which overshot making it low now, but thyroxin tablets have now got that under control.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?