French Fries

Mitch1705

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hey are you aloud a small portion of french fries from your local kebab shop with type 2 diabetes just a small portion?

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You are of course "allowed" whatever you like.. however there may well be consequences.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Did you get a blood glucose monitor Mitch? The only way to find out if French fries do you any harm is to test. Test before you eat them then two hours after first bite. You may be surprised by the results! Enjoy them as they may be your last ;)
Here’s the levels you are looking for:
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/diabetes_care/blood-sugar-level-ranges.html

D

Deleted member 308541

Hey are you aloud a small portion of french fries from your local kebab shop with type 2 diabetes just a small portion?
I ate 500 grams of oven chips, and got a 14.1 bgl out of it, so enjoy your last chips.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Also from your local kebab shop they will probably have been cooked in rather nasty seed oil so a double nasty whammy.

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
You may be ok - I had chicken, chips and curry sauce on Saturday night and was 7.00 after 2 hours and 6.5 after 3.