Gluten-Free Egg Noodles?

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have seen quite a few people make a very thin omelette roll it up and slice it into thin strands then cover with whatever you were going to have with the noodles.. The ultimate egg noodle?

The first minute shows the noodles

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
If they are to be used in a low carb stir fry, I just use extra bean sprouts to kid the eye

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
If they are to be used in a low carb stir fry, I just use extra bean sprouts to kid the eye

I love bean sprouts, but my teenager is not so keen on a lot of them and does like her stir fry with noodles.

Reactions: SaskiaKC

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks, everyone. I asked for a friend who has celiac and has recently had a craving for egg noodles. We've both been looking for gluten-free ones but hadn't found any, so I will share all y'all's info with her. And I may try the bean sprouts idea myself. :)

Reactions: Rachox

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks, everyone. I asked for a friend who has celiac and has recently had a craving for egg noodles. We've both been looking for gluten-free ones but hadn't found any, so I will share all y'all's info with her. And I may try the bean sprouts idea myself. :)

I bought some Omni noodles that happen to be gluten free, I haven't tried them yet but they look good.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people

I have Coeliac too.

~tara~

I think if they do them they are near impossible to find. Short of learning to make them yourselves so you can swap the flour.

I use rice noodles and you can get different widths now so they’re not always choke hazard thin

Reactions: SaskiaKC