Go for the Green Light Trust

Ellit

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Last week i was told that the Ipswich Diabetic Clinic at Ipswich Hospital had funding to employ an experienced mental health worker to assist those of us who might struuggle at times.What a great move!
He put me onto contacting a Womens wellbeing course with the Green Light Trust.Takes place outside in a wood...brings in elements of conservation...learning about wildlife...woodland management....cooking on open fires...working with wood...excellent on the feel good about yourself chart.
If you are in Suffolk give it a check out.

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Last week i was told that the Ipswich Diabetic Clinic at Ipswich Hospital had funding to employ an experienced mental health worker to assist those of us who might struuggle at times.What a great move!
He put me onto contacting a Womens wellbeing course with the Green Light Trust.Takes place outside in a wood...brings in elements of conservation...learning about wildlife...woodland management....cooking on open fires...working with wood...excellent on the feel good about yourself chart.
If you are in Suffolk give it a check out.

Sounds amazing, i'd love to join but too far away, nice way to connect with nature and other people, keep us updated on how you get on ?

Ellit

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Just had a look online and there are lots of coyrses advertised under Bushcraft Days all over GB.Might be worth looking in more depth in your area .