Good and bad

deb1960

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorant, homophobic, racist people
I am a very keen shopper and love a bargain.Before lchf I was a size 20/22 top and 18 bottom. I am a proper apple shape. I am going on a cruise at the end of April and had bought lots of tops in a previous m&s sale. Needless to say most of them are far too big now that I'm a size 14/16.I have filled several bags for the charity shop with many items still with the labels on. Also several pairs of jeans have joined the tops.
I have been to M&S to buy replacements today in the sale but every thing was either a size 8 or 22, now I'm in size 14 or 16 which are the most common size in the UK I don't have the choice that I used to have. Never mind, I'd rather be slimmer than bigger with more choice. ☺

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I am a very keen shopper and love a bargain.Before lchf I was a size 20/22 top and 18 bottom. I am a proper apple shape. I am going on a cruise at the end of April and had bought lots of tops in a previous m&s sale. Needless to say most of them are far too big now that I'm a size 14/16.I have filled several bags for the charity shop with many items still with the labels on. Also several pairs of jeans have joined the tops.
I have been to M&S to buy replacements today in the sale but every thing was either a size 8 or 22, now I'm in size 14 or 16 which are the most common size in the UK I don't have the choice that I used to have. Never mind, I'd rather be slimmer than bigger with more choice. ☺
Wait while you get to size 8 ! I’m now there and as you say there’s lots of choice. Never believed I would ever be a size 8 in my life but here I am. I’ve found lots of bargains I’ve also found the same in charity shops the smaller Ive got the bigger the choice.
As you say though as you go down the sizes it’s expensive but a a small price to pay for feeling and looking better - bet you look wonderful in your new clothes and you’ll feel so good on your hols.

Reactions: Sue192 and ziggy_w