Type 1 Good apps to download

Tan31

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I dislike people that like to be mean and horrible towards people well the world is not at its best now so always be kind
Hi everyone what’s the best app to download for diabetes!?

Tan31

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I dislike people that like to be mean and horrible towards people well the world is not at its best now so always be kind
What do you want to use it for?
Blood sugars and to tell me how much insulin to take and how much I got left as I did have a app like that before but can’t remember what it’s called

LaoDan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term “new normal “
My fitness pal app might be helpful as it will give you a macro count

Dray_F96

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi everyone what’s the best app to download for diabetes!?
I use mySugr to record my Insulin intake and blood glucose instead of recording in a book. It's a very useful app if you don't enjoy carrying and writing in a diary.
I also have an app called SmartLog that connects to my TEE2+ meter via Bluetooth to sync my Blood Glucose onto the app straight after testing. If you have a quite up to date Glucose Meter, most have an app you can connect your phone to help track your blood glucose.

For finding and counting carbs for specific foods, I use Myfitnesspal and Carbs and Cals. Carbs and Cals is useful if you eat food from different Nationalities. As I eat mostly Carribean food most don't label their food well, but is very accurate on the app and really helpful with pictures also for portion sizes.