Good baking find

Boo1979

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B011O52MTQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Think it will be good for making individual crustless quiches and cake slices
Just made a batch of my low carb cake / muffin mix and poured it into 6 of the sections then added dark chocolate drops to one section, raspberries to another, expresso and pecan nuts to 2 more, blackberries to another and lemon juice, blueberries and lemon zest to the last one - can you tell I get easily bored!. They are currently baking away

Last edited:

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks. That does look good - especially for portion control for those of us that need help with that.

Reactions: zauberflote

Boo1979

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
The cakes are out - not an unqualified success but I think that was down to me & not the mould. What I learnt was
- probably best to only fill the sections half full - otherwise the resulting slices are huge and can overflow when baking
- Dont put it onto an “off” electric hob to cool without checking its actually off ( mine wasnt) - otherwise you end up with burnt cake and burnt fingers ( the mould actually stood up to the heat from the hob very well)

Reactions: zauberflote