13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning everyone. It was a sticky, humid night here in the Central belt of Scotland but this morning it's clear, fresh and sunny so I'm looking forward to the morning walk. I hope you all enjoy your day today whatever you are doing

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hello Patsy hope you have a lovely day today

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Morning all, sticky night but cooler now. Ron had a few tremors last night . I've recorded them to show the doctor if he gets an appointment.

D

debrasue

Morning peeps!
It was very hot and humid overnight in South Glos last night too - yuck!
It's still overcast and humid here this morning, too, but it's forecast to improve over the next 24 hours, I think.
I've not got any plans for today yet. I think I might trot over to Wales with the roof off to blow the cobwebs away. Pink hair up in a scrunchie on the top of my head, I'll look like a technicolor geriatric Pebbles Flintstone, but you'll be able to tell from the flies stuck on my teeth that I'm happy! :p
I hope everyone has a 'yabba dabba doo' fabulous day.

Reactions: tina_marie

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good luck with that Tina, perhaps today will be the day that Ron gets what he needs from GP and hospital, I really hope so

Reactions: tina_marie

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Good luck with that Tina, perhaps today will be the day that Ron gets what he needs from GP and hospital, I really hope so
I do hope so . I've several videos of what happened to they cant say he was just dreaming.

Reactions: Liam1955

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Morning all...a drizzly, mild start to the day in Cambridge, but those tree ferns still needed watering first thing and the chores followed by gym are now beckoning:)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, hopefully today will be more positive - my housing association are finally listening to me and are sending out an inspector this afternoon to try and find out where this blasted water is coming from. It's been getting worse, it's out in the hallway now

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
7/9/16 Morning All from a much cooler York. Enjoy the day and hope you are all well.:)

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Morning all , cooler here this morning. No tremors or seizures last night , just alot of pain in his hips. Have a good day and a big hug to all that are suffering .

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's cooler and windier this morning so at least I can peg some washing out on the line! My work experience starts on Monday so I'd better get prepared

D

debrasue

Good morning peeps!
It's very blowy in South Glos this morning with lots of big black clouds scudding about, but no rain yet.
I had a very frustrating day on the phone yesterday with SNCF in Paris, trying to book some rail tickets, and I've just received an email this morning confirming the wrong bloody trains! Looks like it's going to be another frustrating morning, but it's improving my rusty French no end - I'm becoming fluent in profanity!
Zut alors!
I hope everyone has a lovely day - big hugs to all xx

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
8/9/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. Enjoy your day and hope you are all well. :)

v4victory

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning from NZ. Not much of a Spring day, overcast, grey, wet, and windy. Not at all good for walking so I did 30mins of zumba in my living room. Better than nothing, I suppose. Hope the sun is shining bright for you wherever you are. :)

Reactions: Liam1955

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Morning all , cool start to the day in Nottinghamshire. After Rons seizures last night he went on to have tremors in his sleep. He woke this morning with a headache which for him is a good sign.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, it's going to be bright and breezy today. Got a busy day today so better get a move on

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
9/9/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny and Breezy York. Woke this morning with a bit of a sore throat. Anyway, have a good day everybody and hope you are all well. :)