Good Morning

D

debrasue

Morning all been 2 days now on the new meds and it's been 2 days since my last seizure so fingers crossed were on the up
Have a great day all
Morning, Ron - this is good news! It's been a long time coming, but long may it last. :)

D

debrasue

Morning peeps!
There's a white sky outside my window again this morning, which doesn't bode well for later...
I slept like a log last night, for a change. Got to get serious about packing for the holiday today, it's always a challenge for me to pack a suitcase so that you can actually lift it without getting a hernia!
I hope everyone has a lovely day.
Big hugs x

Reactions: Diamum5972

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning everyone, it's looking dull and grey outside but I don't care because I'm chilling out in my dressing gown and comfy PJs :) I'm a little sniffly since the change in weather so I'm taking it easy this morning

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
17/9/16 - Good Morning from a cooler and dull York. But, prefer it this way. Oh poorly Barbara, hope you feel better as the day progresses I am sending you a hug @Diamum5972 :)
Where and when are you going @debrasue :)
Hope you are all well and enjoy the day :).

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Gorgeous crisp, sunny autumnal day today. Our walk in the local country park this morning was so still and peaceful, we only met one man walking his dog in the entire 45mins. The walk is a mixture of hilly trails, meadows and wooded paths - gorgeous! I'm set up for the (busy) day. I hope that everyone gets a little peaceful time today

Reactions: tina_marie

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
17/9/16 - Good Morning from a cooler and dull York. But, prefer it this way. Oh poorly Barbara, hope you feel better as the day progresses I am sending you a hug @Diamum5972 :)
Thanks William, all hugs gratefully received! I'm feeling better after popping out for a little walk, I hope you're taking it easy too xx

D

debrasue

We're going to the south of France for a week (Provence/Camargue), leaving very early on Monday morning (3.15 am - groan!!!)
The rest of the family are flying and will be arriving there tomorrow, but we're going via Eurostar direct to Marseille. We've booked a villa on the coast with its own pool, so I plan to do lots of swimming to burn off all the French food, in between panicking about the Tiny Terrorists falling into the pool! Although I'm assured they'll be wearing life jackets and won't be outside unsupervised).
The villa has WiFi but I don't know how efficient it will be, so I may not be online for the week. I'll be thinking about you all, though.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Have a truly wonderful time @debrasue, lazing in the sun, cocktails by the pool, lots of reading (and writing?) and enjoying your lovely family especially the littlest ones. Just relax at every opportunity! Forget about the forum, we'll still be here when you get back. X

Reactions: debrasue

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
@debrasue - Just in case I forget (?) I will say now - Have a fantastic holiday in France, enjoy the Wine, the Food, the Sun, and the Scenery. ( I wouldn't think about us and the Forum whilst on holiday!!!) William x:)

Reactions: debrasue

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning from sunny Central Scotland, it's truly Autumn now up here. The wind would cut you in half today! Have a good day to day everybody

D

debrasue

Morning peeps!
Very still, cool and overcast here in South Glos this morning and there's a definite Autumn feel in the air. There was a magnificent Harvest Moon last night - I woke at about 3am and it was almost like daylight in the garden!
I hope everyone has a lovely day today.
Hugs x

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, you can tell it's autumn now - the heaters have gone back on! Unfortunately my cold got worse last night so I now have a drippy nose and blocked up ears, which is giving A the perfect opportunity to do comedic impressions of his poor old geriatric mum complete with ear trumpet shouting "hey? What?" At everything :)

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Morning all yet another good night had but having more problems keeping upright my balance is terrible .
Have a good one all

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Am going to nursery at 8.30am this morning. I couldnt be happier. ♡♥♡
Have a fantastic day, everyone!
Posted this last night as I'm missing this post regularly on a morning. One of my busiest times, especially Mondays.
Looking forward to reading your post after lunch. Happy Mondays! :)

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Nice weather this morning if your a duck. Ron had a bit of a weird episode last night , but no seizures so meds doing its job. Big hug to all those that need one. Have a good day everyone. X

Reactions: 13lizanne

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
A very good morning to all you beautifull people out there :)

Reactions: ickihun

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, I'm having the day off so I'm all wrapped up and enjoying a cup of ginger tea. My nose isn't as drippy as yesterday so fingers crossed I'll be feeling better tomorrow

Reactions: ickihun

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
You pamper yourself Barbara, you need to be well for all of your "boys"