Good Morning

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
19/9/16 - Good Morning from a Raining York. Hope everyone is well today and enjoy the day. Sending Barbara hugs and get well @Diamum5972 :)

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Good Morning peeps...rainy here ...am hoping it will fine up and be a nice day for everyone

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Well I woke to the news of mr ickihun's friend has died out in Dubai. His daughter is in a hell of a state. Mr ickihun is up and down. Since 4am this morning.
I have kids to get to school and nursery first before I can do much for mr ickihun's shock and upset.
Life forces you to carry on. Im thankful the kids keep mr ickihun upright. They have magical powers when grief shows it's head.
I'll play it by ear. As its easy for mr ickihun to get sunk into old bad habits which never help.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning everyone. It's a beautiful. crisp, sunny morning in Central Scotland, my favourite kind of mellow warm day. Hope this is a good day for everyone, sorry to hear about M's friend Vicki

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's another grey day out there today. I'm going back to work experience today so I'm dosing myself up with ginger tea and paracetomol. Sending hugs to all who need it, especially @ickihun

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Another rainy day here in Nottinghamshire. Yesterday afternoon Ron had another seizure whilst listening to music . Our poor dog Max ended up nearly being kicked several times due to the seizure but he's ok. Needless to say that when Ron came to Max wouldn't go anywhere near Ron. Hope everyone has a good day. Sorry to hear about your husbands friend Vicky . Your be needed by hubby today for some TLC. Your right kids do have a way of making you feel better. Hope all those that are feeling under the weather get better soon. X

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
20/9/16 - Good Morning from a glum York. Just dull looking, no rain - yet! Hope you all enjoy the day and everybody is well. :) Sorry @ickihun to hear about M's friend.

Reactions: 13lizanne

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Poor Ron. We all thought he had turned a corner. Back to the drawing board then?
Hugs for you both from me @tina_marie . ♡♥♡

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
20/9/16 - Good Morning from a glum York. Just dull looking, no rain - yet! Hope you all enjoy the day and everybody is well. :) Sorry @ickihun to hear about M's friend.
He's chatting to friends most of the morning. It will do him good. I'm catch up here til he needs me.
Still enjoying the freedom. Little one in full day today too.
Definitely made the right decision on hours.
I feel I've been in prison for the past couple of years. Restricted from my freedom. I wont be dashing to lumber myself with another time consuming responsibility. Definitely time for my needs.
A long awaited turning point in my life. Change was inevitable.
Weight loss first then new career. Fingers crossed.
Life sometimes has other ideas but that is my aim. ;)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I agree with what @ickihun has said @tina_marie - it is just baffling with Poor Ron. The sooner he sees someone the better, and I do really hope he does not have to wait long. :) William x

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@ickihun - Good for you Vicky, this is now your time to do what you have always dreamed of doing. Kiddies at school gives you the opportunity to fulfil those dreams - don't let this time slip by now.:) William x

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Poor Ron. We all thought he had turned a corner. Back to the drawing board then?
Hugs for you both from me @tina_marie . ♡♥♡
Thanks Vicky , Ron said he was going to have a bad day today with feeling numb in the head. Have counted 6 seizures in the past hour . The last one being what I think is called a clonic seizure .

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Morning all , looks a bit dull out today. Ron had a few more tremors in his sleep last night . So I'm looking like an extra from TWD this morning. will be glad when we find out why hes having them. Have a good day everyone.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Morning all ....dull outside again today

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's cloudy with a chance of showers today. I'm going too be on the go all day today, I have my work experience all day then I see my brother when I get home and it's my knitting group tonight! I think I might give my knitting group a miss for this week

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I pick little one at 11.30am today. I bet he wont be keen to come home early. We'll see.
Lovely and sunny Autumn morning here. :)
Drinking a coffee in peace (well except for Marcus chattering on). Maybe I need a nursery for him too. Ha ha

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Morning all feeling better today dull start to the day in notts
Let's see what the day brings