Good Morning

D

debrasue

'Morning, peeps!
It's another grey, soggy morning in S Glos again this morning. I thought we might have been lucky and got a bit of sunshine today, as there was a pretty spectacular red sunrise earlier, but it's not looking like that's going to happen now. :(
I hate cold, grey, dank weather - makes my motivation leak...
I hope everyone has a good day, and the poorly peeps are feeling better.
Big hugs to everyone xxx

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I hope you're feeling a bit better today, Vicky. Hugs x
Busy day expected tomorrow but hoping on my own. Toddler is OTT when home and has my full attention. Looking forward to my break in 10days time. It cannot come soon enough.
He was in his own bedroom but screamed the whole house awake, 2 days in a row. He's back in my bed, again. Told partner to take advantage when I'm away to get him in his own bed. We'll see?

D

debrasue

Busy day expected tomorrow but hoping on my own. Toddler is OTT when home and has my full attention. Looking forward to my break in 10days time. It cannot come soon enough.
He was in his own bedroom but screamed the whole house awake, 2 days in a row. He's back in my bed, again. Told partner to take advantage when I'm away to get him in his own bed. We'll see?
That break is going to do you good! :)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, I have a busy day ahead of me - I have to get my shopping in today because we're going to Birmingham NEC tomorrow and I have to go to the launderette cos my washer has broken down! Impeccable timing lol

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
28/10 - Good Morning from a dismal looking York. It looks like it's going to rain? Hope everyone is well? Hugs to those who are poorly :). And enjoy the day. William x

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Morning William.... have a lovely day to you and every one!

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Good morning everyone, I'm in a good mood - we're off to the Lego show today! A has a wish list that's as long as your arm so we shall see how much he's able to get, the biggest problem is going to be finding space for them all when we get back! Wish me luck :)

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Good morning everyone, I'm in a good mood - we're off to the Lego show today! A has a wish list that's as long as your arm so we shall see how much he's able to get, the biggest problem is going to be finding space for them all when we get back! Wish me luck :)
Good luck on that one . I remember taking my eldest son when he was only 4 oh my . We got enough Lego to fill Santa's sleigh. Lucky I had a friend to help carry it . Have a good day anyway. X

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good luck on that one . I remember taking my eldest son when he was only 4 oh my . We got enough Lego to fill Santa's sleigh. Lucky I had a friend to help carry it . Have a good day anyway. X
Thanks Tina, luckily A is 23 and earning his own money so he's the one who's going to be skint afterwards! He's also 6 ft 3 and built like a brick outhouse so he will be carrying most of it :)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning folks, it's quite grey and cloudy here today, lovely day for a walk to mums :)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting taxi to mum's in an hour. I'm sick of struggling on a Sunday. :stop: Have a great day @Diamum5972
We did thanks Vicky, A took up all the Lego mini figures he got yesterday and mum had a great time playing with them!

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
We did thanks Vicky, A took up all the Lego mini figures he got yesterday and mum had a great time playing with them!
Sister told me today Sunderland has/had a 6mth waiting list to be seen for autism adults assessment. Gosh, its more common than we think.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, it's grey and foggy here today but still feeling warm! I wish the weather would make its mind up