Good Morning

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Morning all foggy today. Off to doctors with Ron soon.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
31/10 - Good Morning from a dull, grey York. Hope you enjoy the day and everybody is well :).

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning all Bright fresh and Sunny here in Lancashire this morning . have a good day

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning everyone, it's still grey and cloudy today. I have a busy day ahead of me, I'm going into town with A this morning and visiting my mum this afternoon. Her jungle of a back garden needs sorting out before it starts taking over the whole neighbourhood :)

M

mist

Morning everyone, it's still grey and cloudy today. I have a busy day ahead of me, I'm going into town with A this morning and visiting my mum this afternoon. Her jungle of a back garden needs sorting out before it starts taking over the whole neighbourhood :)

Is B not going with you? :p

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
1/11 - Good Morning from a grey and murky York. Hope you are all well? Those that are ill - sending out hugs to you :). Have a good day everyone.

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
GOOD AFTERNOON FROM LANCASHIRE SUNNY AND WARM HERE HAVE A DGOOD DAY EVERYONE

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Good morning in advance! Hope everyone is well and keeping warm.
Very rarely have time to post here on a morning since new nursery run started. I've managed to buy a great winter full length wool coat, fully linned. A very productive mother and daughter meet up. Just what the dr ordered, TLC.
Plans in full swing for break away. Sooo excited to have adult only time. Where is my make-up bag? Dust is camouflaging it. Ha ha Oh pop socks are needing an airing too. Posh clothes need moth balls removed. Ha ha

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Good morning in advance! Hope everyone is well and keeping warm.
Very rarely have time to post here on a morning since new nursery run started. I've managed to buy a great winter full length wool coat, fully linned. A very productive mother and daughter meet up. Just what the dr ordered, TLC.
Plans in full swing for break away. Sooo excited to have adult only time. Where is my make-up bag? Dust is camouflaging it. Ha ha Oh pop socks are needing an airing too. Posh clothes need moth balls removed. Ha ha
Morning to you to Vicky. Hope you have a good holiday

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all, going to have a fasting test this morning at GPs. Andy and I went to the hospital yesterday, but the phlebotomy was closed due to a virus. I thought she meant people off sick having had too much blood over halloween :woot:. but it turns out that most of Lincolnshire NHS was struck with a computer virus which meant operations and appointments cancelled all over the place!!

I thought the car park was empty when we pulled in.

I hope it was accidental and not malicious. The last thing the NHS needs is to be targetted by idiots.

So Andy missed his morning coffee for nothing :bigtears:

Have a super day all
Cally

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, we have some lovely wintery sunshine today. Hope everyone has a good day

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
2/11 - Good Morning from a Sunny, but much cooler York. Hope everyone is well today. Enjoy your day. :)

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Morning All, it is sunny but very cold here in Cambs this morning. Take care!

D

debrasue

Morning peeps!
We had our first frost of the season this morning - Mr DS was not at all happy about scraping his windscreen at 7am, by the sound of it. Good job our neighbours are not too close! :)
Hope everyone has a lovely day - and @Liam1955 enjoys his first day as a grampy. You are going to have such fun, William!
Big hugs to all the poorly peeps.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning folks, it's cold but sunny here today. Darling offspring is not very happy today, he has a dentist appointment this afternoon! Wish us luck