Blue with cold.....

sddefault.jpg

Should have posted this one..:joyful:

http---makeagifcom--media-8-20-2014-8zkLhq_zps73ff60fa.gif

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
They would have gonads in their mouths if they did that Debs

D

debrasue

Good morning, everybody - and may I send you all the very best greetings of the season!

You've made me laugh this year and you've made me cry, and all the emotions in between. It has been a privilege to get you know you all through the forum - and to make a few special friendships along the way - and you have made my own journey easier and richer. Your wisdom and experience have taught me how to cope with the challenges I have encountered, you've given me hope and encouragement when the going got tough, and your wonderful wit and sense of fun have made the journey a pleasure.

Let's hope 2017 is a good year for all of us. Some of our friends on the forum have had to endure some seriously tough challenges this year - and I'm particularly thinking of @eldergarth, @Liam1955, @maureen5752, @eddie1968, @ellagy, @ickihun and @Cumberland - so I'm also sending a special wish to Santa for a better year for you guys in 2017 and a resolution to your troubles.

I'm looking forward to catching up with everybody again next year; celebrating your joy, sharing your tears and fears, and laughing with you. I really do feel blessed to be able to share a corner of your lives.

I wish everyone a merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, joyous Juul, happy Yalda, merry Yule, a kicking Kwanzaa and a happy New Year. Happy holidays, everybody - and don't forget to make it magic!

Big hugs xxxx

magical-christmas-1920x12001.jpg

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Good morning, everybody - and may I send you all the very best greetings of the season!

You've made me laugh this year and you've made me cry, and all the emotions in between. It has been a privilege to get you know you all through the forum - and to make a few special friendships along the way - and you have made my own journey easier and richer. Your wisdom and experience have taught me how to cope with the challenges I have encountered, you've given me hope and encouragement when the going got tough, and your wonderful wit and sense of fun have made the journey a pleasure.

Let's hope 2017 is a good year for all of us. Some of our friends on the forum have had to endure some seriously tough challenges this year - and I'm particularly thinking of @eldergarth, @Liam1955, @maureen5752, @eddie1968, @ellagy, @ickihun and @Cumberland - so I'm also sending a special wish to Santa for a better year for you guys in 2017 and a resolution to your troubles.

I'm looking forward to catching up with everybody again next year; celebrating your joy, sharing your tears and fears, and laughing with you. I really do feel blessed to be able to share a corner of your lives.

I wish everyone a merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, joyous Juul, happy Yalda, merry Yule, a kicking Kwanzaa and a happy New Year. Happy holidays, everybody - and don't forget to make it magic!

Big hugs xxxx

magical-christmas-1920x12001.jpg
Thank you Debs, and may I return your wishes threefold! Bless you xx

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Merry Christmas everyone, we're off to mums shortly. I'll keep it short and sweet, I'm in the middle of a wrapping paper mountain here and my cat is going bonkers!

Reactions: 13lizanne

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Merry Christmas everyone, we're off to mums shortly. I'll keep it short and sweet, I'm in the middle of a wrapping paper mountain here and my cat is going bonkers!
Merry Christmas hun. My xmas present will be sent from me but in the next few days, I'm a bit behind due to not being 100%. ;) I hope you know what I mean.
Not sending any pm today. IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! :D :D :D

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Merry Christmas hun. My xmas present will be sent from me but in the next few days, I'm a bit behind due to not being 100%. ;) I hope you know what I mean.
Not sending any pm today. IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! :D :D :D
Thanks Vicky, are you sure you're all right to go to the post office? I don't mind waiting until you're feeling better. Merry Christmas to you too, A wants to hit the Boxing Day sales today so I'm up at the crack of dawn :)

Reactions: Liam1955

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Morning, howling a gale here too. Bitterly cold as well. Got dinner to prepare and thought about the sales but tbh it probably a cozy day in. Happy Boxing Day :)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning from Scotland, it's still again now that the storm has blown past and quite mild. Hope everyone enjoyed the festivities and feel well today. Time to step away from the chocolate, you know who you are :)

Reactions: asparagusp