Good Morning

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
6/1 - Good Morning from a dull, rainy York. Hugs to all those who are poorly, especially @13lizanne :). And hope everyone else has a good day.

Reactions: debrasue

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's very foggy and dull today so I'd better get wrapped up for my daily perambulation! I'm still a little bit sniffly so I don't want to make it worse

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning all. I'm still feeling like death warmed up but managed a little stroll round the loch this morning at snails pace. Off for a lie down now :) Hope this will be a good day for everyone

Reactions: tina_marie

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
7/1 - Good Morning from a dull, miserable York. Sending hugs out to the poorly people and hope you all feel a wee bit better today :).
Everyone else - enjoy your day.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Did my stretching exercises this morning on my upper body. Hope it becomes my new morning routine. ;) After rattling medicines, of course. ;)

Reactions: Liam1955

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Just fine Vicky, watching Spectre on Amazon and having a tea break. How's you? Hope everything with you is fine. :)
Oh @eddie1968 . Still no change with walking and breathing difficulties. My new physio think she can help so im happy to oblige. ;) im trying to be the perfect patient. God knows what my new cardiologist is going to make of me? im hoping and praying i wont have to find out.
Should receive my calcium score on tuesday. Ive been good but no statins. We'll see.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Feeling much better this morning @ickihun thanks, my head is bunged-up, so to speak, after using a box of man sized tissues a day for a week. Got my voice back now, hubby is delighted:)
Good day to everyone

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, my sniffles aren't as bad this morning which is reflected in my fbg - 6.2 today :) Sending hugs to all the poorly peeps

D

debrasue

Good morning, peeps!
We have a pink sky with some blustery heavy dark clouds scudding across it here in S Glos this morning. It's not cold, but it definitely looks as if we're in for a bit of stormy weather today.
Like the rest of the UK, we have a forecast of colder weather as the week progresses, with maybe some snow by the weekend. I know those of you living further north won't be looking forward to that, but it's been six years since we've seen snow here, and I would LOVE to have a little bit!
Of course that's not practical for me at all, as I'm pretty wobbly on my feet at the best of times, and in fact the last time we had snow here I went out to top up the bird feeders, slipped and fell, and broke my ankle quite badly ("unzipped" it three-quarters of the way around, bones sticking out, the works). To make matters worse, as I had only expected to be outside for a minute or two, I was just in my dressing gown! Not ideal when it's -11 degrees and the snow's coming down. :(
So, if it does snow here the family have banned me from setting foot outside the door, but I would love to see some falling in the garden for a day or two, even if I can only watch it with my nose pressed against the windows. :)
(I love that sort of snow that's perfect for snowballs, which 'squeaks' as you walk on it. And the sort that blows into spectacularly shaped drifts. And when I was a child I used to find it so exciting to go into the fields and find all the animal tracks from the day/night before. Sigh...)
Ah well, I expect we'll just get rain, as usual. :(
Big hugs to everyone xxx

Reactions: eldergarth

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning everyone, has anyone heard from @mist ? It's been a week since he posted here

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, it looks utterly revolting out there today! Unfortunately my brother Michael had another fit yesterday so I have to take him down to the doctors, he has a nasty gash above his eye so I think he might need stitches.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
13/1 - Good Morning. Staying indoors all day today = Friday the 13th!! And we have Snow here in York, not a lot but a light dusting of it. Hope all the poorly people are feeling better - sending out hugs to those who are ill. And to everyone else enjoy the day :).

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, it's a busy day today - getting my shopping in this morning and volunteering at the theatre this afternoon. Hope everyone stays safe and enjoys their day

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
14/1 - Good Morning from a lovely Sunny, Blue Skies but cold York. Hugs to the poorly people, and hope you all enjoy the day - everybody :).

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning everyone. Snow has frozen solid up here and temp is 0 degrees. Sun making everything sparkle except for my house's windows which are mucky!
Been for a little walk but still feeling "puggled" and joints still aching. This virus seems to linger on and on. Hope today will be a good one for everybody