13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Morning @November1115 @Kat100 @liam1955 @rodman and everyone else. I'm off for a spot of retail therapy this morning, son no 1 for dinner today so I'm off out early to be back in time for him. Hope everyone has a good day.

Reactions: 3 people

rodman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Loads :)
Good morning Lizanne, and everyone, all have a great day whatever your doing ;)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Good Morning :) to Anna - mo53 - Rodman from a dismal, dark and rainy York. Hope you all have a Fab Day.:) (using my real name from now on) William:)

Reactions: 3 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Just back from spending my husband's hard earned cash. Got a gorgeous turquoise (my fav colour) lacy top for summer and so feel quite spoiled. Just about to begin dinner prep, I'm going to skip lunch and try not to nibble, I'm still trying to shift the 4lbs I've put on since Christmas. Hope everyone's enjoyed their morning. Anna

Reactions: 2 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Well! I didn't last out for long, I've just eaten a big, floury white bridge roll stuffed with m+s thin cut ham- and it was delicious :). Did you buy anything interesting today @mo53 ?

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@13lizanne . Nothing exciting at all. I seemed to buy food and did a couple of drop ins eg bank. Your top sounds good. I think the most exciting thing I bought was a low carb ready meal in M&S. Lol excitement this afternoon will be morrisons.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
And I've just awarded you (Anna) winner status for treating yourself to the top. Two 'treat's in one day = not allowed!! But, at least you enjoyed the ham roll and why not :D

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Thank you for the medal William, hubby likes the top so - phew! And it was in the sale. What are you up to today?

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Nothing much Anna. I have another autoimmune condition called Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis and I have an injection every 14 days of a Biological Drug, so for up to 3 hours I feel nauseated. :spitoutdummy:Have just had toast and feeling fine now. :) So going on line to pay household bills. Gonna have to plays games with you ALL later!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi. I'm back - that's all the bills paid for the month. Hi @mo53 :) What was the low carb meal you bought today??? Are they tasty and filling? And worth the cost? (Sorry for the questions) Is your real name Maureen? I'm using my real one now. William:)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Aw Bless You @Avocado Sevenfold - I have felt somewhat abandoned on the vegetarian post! Sorry to hear you have been poorly, hope you are much better?:) What you been eating? = Naughty Food, do tell;) William.

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello @liam1955 . I'll let you know about the dish later as I think I might have it for my tea. Hope you are feeling better.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi @mo53 - Do you think we should start a New thread of A to Z of Fruit? (Vegetable one is getting repetitive now) Let me know? Thanks. William:)