Good Morning

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
22/10 - Good Morning from a Sunny, but cool York. Welcome back from your Holiday Anna - @13lizanne
Hope everyone is well and enjoy the day :)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Had a wonderful time - so very peaceful up there - my new avatar was taken on Thursday evening looking out over Clachtoll bay into the Atlantic Ocean in the far horizon. I'm knee deep in laundry and unpacking but I'll pop a couple of pics of the magnificent scenery on Naturefile later on. Good to be back! thanks for the welcome @Liam1955 and @debrasue

Reactions: ickihun

Prettypinkpetals

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Afternoon all, guess what....still painting the hall , 3 coats of the pink on the feature wall have now started champagne (colour not drink unfortunately)....hope you all have a lovely day

D

debrasue

iPads are the new Nokia phones, ny on indestructible! More concerned about your toe though, make sure you look after it. Have a foot spa maybe..;)
Toes have stopped hurting now, but the bruises make me think the iPad tank connected with more than just two of them on its journey to the floor!
001 (2).JPG
Hmmm, that reminds me to paint my toenails! LOL :joyful::joyful:

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Had a wonderful time - so very peaceful up there - my new avatar was taken on Thursday evening looking out over Clachtoll bay into the Atlantic Ocean in the far horizon. I'm knee deep in laundry and unpacking but I'll pop a couple of pics of the magnificent scenery on Naturefile later on. Good to be back! thanks for the welcome @Liam1955 and @debrasue
I'm glad your home, my earth mother. Ha ha seriously.... missed you!

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Welcome back Anna, I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I'm glad your home, my earth mother. Ha ha seriously.... missed you!
I was running about like a headless chicken the week before we went away, getting cover for my voluntary work, getting the clothes ready (again) it's the last time I'm splitting holidays between the south of Scotland and the far north of Scotland with just a week in between. I did love my time away though Vicki, so tranquil and relaxing, back to "auld claes and porridge" as we say round these parts. We've got son no 3 today and son no 1 tomorrow so I'm running around in a whirl again just dipping into the forum when I get a few minutes trying to catch up with what's been happening. You're off on holiday soon? and @tina_marie and @eldergarth are moving house. Lots of new members too, it's been all go last week.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Toes have stopped hurting now, but the bruises make me think the iPad tank connected with more than just two of them on its journey to the floor!
View attachment 20790
Hmmm, that reminds me to paint my toenails! LOL :joyful::joyful:
Ouch! That looks really sore. Get the painkillers down you Debra x

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning folks, it's a dull and cloudy day today but I don't care cos I'm visiting mum :) A is all excited cos next Saturday we're going to a Lego show at the NEC, he's been saving up for it and has got quite a decent nest egg

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning everyone, we have a gorgeous, golden, low-lying, Autumn sun today Its cold now, of course, but I loved my walk this morning back in our local country park. The trees have lost most of their leaves in the week we've been away and the tracks are covered with fallen red and gold leaves - beautiful!
Hope everyone has a great day, love to your Mum Barbara @Diamum5972

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning folks, it's a dull and cloudy day today but I don't care cos I'm visiting mum :) A is all excited cos next Saturday we're going to a Lego show at the NEC, he's been saving up for it and has got quite a decent nest egg
Excellent. In my neighbourhood. :)

Reactions: Diamum5972
D

debrasue

'Morning, peeps!
It's a very soggy morning in S Glos today - not raining, but everything is very wet. The autumn colours are lovely though and the lane is starting to disappear under it's customary autumn blanket!
20161023_091246.jpeg 20161023_091321.jpeg 20161023_091550.jpeg 20161023_091605.jpeg

Has anybody heard from @ellagy today?
It's occurred to me that she said she felt a bit unwell after her flu shot ten days ago, didn't she? I wonder if there's any connection between that and the shingles she's been suffering with this week, and her problem with her vision yesterday...
She's been on my mind since yesterday and I do hope she's OK...

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
'Morning, peeps!
It's a very soggy morning in S Glos today - not raining, but everything is very wet. The autumn colours are lovely though and the lane is starting to disappear under it's customary autumn blanket!
View attachment 20808 View attachment 20809 View attachment 20810 View attachment 20811

Has anybody heard from @ellagy today?
It's occurred to me that she said she felt a bit unwell after her flu shot ten days ago, didn't she? I wonder if there's any connection between that and the shingles she's been suffering with this week, and her problem with her vision yesterday...
She's been on my mind since yesterday and I do hope she's OK...
Yes @ellagy . Where are you?

Reactions: Liam1955