13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning everyone, just back from my 20min stroll through woodland in beautiful sunshine, knee improving every day. Hope the Christening went well for @Liam1955 s family and that you're enjoying the banquet William. Have a good, peaceful day @ickihun and hope that @debrasue s virus is conquered. Enjoy your time with your family @Diamum5972 and everyone else - have a lovely, healthy day

Reactions: tina_marie
D

debrasue

Good morning everyone, just back from my 20min stroll through woodland in beautiful sunshine, knee improving every day. Hope the Christening went well for @Liam1955 s family and that you're enjoying the banquet William. Have a good, peaceful day @ickihun and hope that @debrasue s virus is conquered. Enjoy your time with your family @Diamum5972 and everyone else - have a lovely, healthy day
Glad to hear you are getting better, Anna! xx
I'm still ahead of the game too, I think. It's amazing what a little sunshine can achieve. :happy:

D

debrasue

Hello everyone, just back from a run in the car along the coast. Stopped at a seaside town and had a picnic lunch by the beach. Picked up our no 3 son and brought him home with us. D has inspected what we're having for dinner and approves (D has Autism) which is fine because it's oven chips and veg wraps for him and Dad- no cooking required. I'm having some cold chicken, ditto. Thanks for the good wishes, my knee is less swollen and painful today after three days rest.
Sounds a lovely day, Anna, and I'm delighted that your knee is improving. xx

Last edited by a moderator:

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I was wondering where you have been @debrasue ? i didnt want to pester you. Feeling good in the sunshine?

D

debrasue

I was wondering where you have been @debrasue ? i didnt want to pester you. Feeling good in the sunshine?
Yes, thanks, hun - loving the sunshine, although it seems to have disappeared again this evening. :(
I have had a heavy few days' proofreading since Thursday, which is why I haven't been about much.
Sorry to hear you have to have the angiogram, but at least it will produce some answers for you at long last.
Sending big hugs xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Yes, thanks, hun - loving the sunshine, although it seems to have disappeared again this evening. :(
I have had a heavy few days' proofreading since Thursday, which is why I haven't been about much.
Sorry to hear you have to have the angiogram, but at least it will produce some answers for you at long last.
Sending big hugs xxx
Don't do too much. I think you got pleuricy from over stretching yourself last time. Look after yourself, please. 6wks to wait for angiogram :(
I really miss private care. :( :( :( It would have been sorted out well before now! :( Found out more heart disease in family history. Luckily i was able to inform cardiologist in our not so smooth consultation. I was in a lot of pain so not as soft as i am normally. He was surprised to hear i was still having chest pains with aspirin.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning everyone, it's early morning as I write and the promise of another mild Spring day here in Central Scotland. Wishing for a happy, healthy day for all of us and strength and Peace for those who are struggling with ill health or other problems

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Good morning everyone, it's early morning as I write and the promise of another mild Spring day here in Central Scotland. Wishing for a happy, healthy day for all of us and strength and Peace for those who are struggling with ill health or other problems
Hoping knee is getting better and better. Thinking of you. V

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I was up at 4.50amish. It must be the bright mornings getting me up early. Little one is no calpol now so I'm happy. I think I need to build him up abit. Picnic in parks will definitely be on the agenda. I'll take my folding chair as I'd never get of the floor or plop myself down gently. Football for 3yr old and the reluctant 10yr old mind on mindcraft not football. Hoping my bike fully functional this week. 10yr old sharing til he grows into his new bike.
Mr ickihun has taken down back gate so 3yr old is having a field day. Park trips will substitute the lack of contained play arrangement.
Tramadol is my best friend again. I reduced it way down but was in agony. I need to be more comfortable these next few weeks to get me through this very painful period.
Hope everyone managing well. :)

Reactions: tina_marie

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Morning all, sun has started to come out again. Fingers crossed that the red cross manage to find us this week and deliver Ron's perching stool and walking stick. There are two complexes with the same road name and numbers . So yes very confusing for people .

Reactions: Liam1955

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Hi @tina_marie hope things are better for you and @eldergarth now that you are in your adapted bungalow. Loving wishes to you both
Thank you @13lizanne, for me I absolutely hate it . As for Ron having a wet room has been a great help no more lifting his legs over a bath. No more stairs to walk up . When we were choosing areas we wanted to live in , this area is one I didn't want , but with the council restricting us from bidding on areas we wanted I felt we had no choice but to take it . I mean Ron had already been sleeping on the sofa for 5 months . They have put us in a bungalow that was Ment for people of 60 years and over so I'm not on the tenancy but Ron is because of his disability. So if anything happens to him I can be kicked out .

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
10/4 - Good Morning from a Sunny, but cooler York. Hugs to the poorly people and to @13lizanne Hope your knee is improving :). Everyone else enjoy your day :).

Reactions: 13lizanne

PansyP

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Good Morning - A lovely sunny start to the day. I hope the same for everyone and that you are all feeling a wee bit better.

Liam, any chance you can post a photo from the christening?

Reactions: ickihun

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Thank you @13lizanne, for me I absolutely hate it . As for Ron having a wet room has been a great help no more lifting his legs over a bath. No more stairs to walk up . When we were choosing areas we wanted to live in , this area is one I didn't want , but with the council restricting us from bidding on areas we wanted I felt we had no choice but to take it . I mean Ron had already been sleeping on the sofa for 5 months . They have put us in a bungalow that was Ment for people of 60 years and over so I'm not on the tenancy but Ron is because of his disability. So if anything happens to him I can be kicked out .
What?
This country is crazy!
Mind u, you and Ron will reach 60s in comfort now. You'll be fine. He isn't going anywhere misses! ♡♥♡

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Good Morning - A lovely sunny start to the day. I hope the same for everyone and that you are all feeling a wee bit better.

Liam, any chance you can post a photo from the christening?

I will see what I can upload on the main computer from the camera later on. :)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning from a rainy Central Scotland. Trust everyone will have a decent day today with minimal pain and lots of good moments

Reactions: PansyP and debrasue
D

debrasue

Good morning, peeps!
It's another beautiful blue and gold morning here in the West Country today, although there's a bit of ice glinting on the car windscreens.
We've been forecast cloudier weather for the last day or so, but it hasn't materialised yet so I'm just enjoying the sunshine for as long as it lasts. I think I'll take my coffee out into the garden in a little while, just to enjoy watching all the birds - they're pretty noisy out there already this morning, and I can hear a pheasant croaking rustily up the lane somewhere, too! :)
My son-in-law is coming over this morning for a chat about some garden landscaping we need doing, so I'd better rustle up some scrambled eggs in a bit. His oldest daughter, TT No 1, is coming for a sleepover tonight, so that will be fun. :) I'd better hide the Easter eggs and buckets which I bought for the egg hunt at the weekend!
I hope everyone has a lovely day today - happy, pain and problem-free, and spending time with the people who are special to you.
Hugs xxx

PansyP

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Good Morning Guys! I must try to get my head round some design software I have, so I can then go on to design my new website!

Reactions: Liam1955