Good Results!!..

Fay44

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Just back from my Diabetes Clinic, all good results. Weight still flying off. Now down 6 stone..changing my lifestyle was the best thing... Was a couch potato..excerise was a no go..now i am up early in the morning before i start work(walking)& i walk in evening also... i eat very healhty... if, i can do it..anyone can

Sent from my SM-G850F using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Just back from my Diabetes Clinic, all good results. Weight still flying off. Now down 6 stone..changing my lifestyle was the best thing... Was a couch potato..excerise was a no go..now i am up early in the morning before i start work(walking)& i walk in evening also... i eat very healhty... if, i can do it..anyone can

Outstanding...6 stone... What a star. Well done!!

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum mobile app

Reactions: 2 people

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.

Excellent @Fay44 , Congratulations on the weight loss, hope you feel better for it.

Reactions: 2 people

magsiesss

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who drive with fog lights on when its only a bit of mist
Well done .... I have also just signed up for the gym in the hope it will help me loose weight

Still lost nothing despite walking every day ...