Grateful!!

Mandi05

Type of diabetes
Type 2
@Mandi05 wow well done you. I agree - what would we do without this forum but give yourself a congratulatory pat on the back too for how hard you’ve worked sticking at it and getting these results - well done you. Now you’ve got the knowledge and have applied it to your body for so long - this way of eating will continue to ensure that the only way is down! The bg numbers of course!

Thank you

GraceB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi everyone! I’m forever grateful for this group, can’t say that enough!
I was diagnosed 4 days before Christmas and my Hba1c on diagnosis was 103 mmol/mol and today 3 months down the line my Hba1c has gone down to 48 mmol/mol !!
When I first got the diagnosis I felt like my world had come to an end, I took it very hard but when I joined this group everything changed for the better. I’ve learnt a lot and I continue to learn every day. I know I’m headed in the right direction now, thanks for your help guys, very much appreciated :):):)
Well done that is great result

Reactions: Mandi05

Concordjan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not very good on computers!
Really well done to you that is a tremendous achievement.
I am a diabetes nurse and am just a grateful as you are to have this wonderful forum to signpost patients to!

So glad to hear you signpost patients to this site. I followed the wrong advice for years before I found this.