Greetings and meetings

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Good Morning everyone,
I really should have done this a very long time ago, I've been diabetic for 27 years and my partner (non-diabetic) and I would like to meet up with any groups anyone can recommend in and around London so we can talk and meet with other people similar to ourselves.
So if anyone can recommend any, I would be very grateful.

Thank you
David

Reactions: Manfer87

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Morning and welcome! I don’t know of any groups in London but we do have a very friendly T1 thread here called “type one stars are us” where you’ll find plenty of support :)

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Good Morning everyone,
I really should have done this a very long time ago, I've been diabetic for 27 years and my partner (non-diabetic) and I would like to meet up with any groups anyone can recommend in and around London so we can talk and meet with other people similar to ourselves.
So if anyone can recommend any, I would be very grateful.

Thank you
David

Welcome to the forum Dave :)

There is a Facebook group called t1londonmeetups - they get together for pub meets, picnics quite regularly and would be a good group for you to connect with, also look up JDRF as they have meetings too which would also be a good way to connect - if course using the forum here to is great way to get support from others :)