Grrrrrrr

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Aye communication is indeed a wonderful thing.......when it works!!

rottweilsteve

Dislikes
incorrect punctuation (see above), Otherwise dishonesty, discrimination, prejudicial behaviour. and general nastiness.
tubolard said:
So, I got a letter from the diatetics department advising me that my GP had referred me (no surprise there then) and would I mind ringing them so that I could arrange an appointment. So I did...only to be advised to leave my case number on the answer machine and they would write to me to arrange an appointment.

Is it me...or is something just ever so slightly wrong here?

Regards, Tubs.

"I don't know whether you're a cleaner, a consultant or a concubine. Before I hand over any of my private details, perhaps you'd be so kind as to phone me and reassure me who is going to hear this tape. And if your security is as safe as it should be surely you can work out my case number from my phone number."

Me? Cynical?

Steve

Stuboy

Dislikes
Crowds. Being high. Being Hypo.
huh, that's weird lol,

I booked my appointment on the internet! got to choose my time and date! It said on there if i heard nothing of the appointment after booking it online then to assume it was booked and to go along to the appointment... they still wrote to me to confirm it though... what a waste of paper..!

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
You folks should try being victims of The Royal Berkshire Hospital's central appointments department.
You can't make appointments direct. Should you get one, they then write to tell you they've moved it. ( always months away). They then text you the reminder before the appointment has come through. The clinics are as frustrated by it as the patients.