Guardian 3 transmitter and sensors - trying to sell self funded items....

dectjoh

Hi everyone. I don't usually post, I'm more of a lurker, however I have a question regarding selling a Guardian 3 CGM transmitter and some Guardian 3 sensors that I self funded. My hubby upgraded me to the Guardian 4 as my Christmas pressie which is amazing but my Guardian 3 is still perfectly usable and comes with sensors. I understand that I can't sell it on eBay as it is classed as medical equipment but where can I sell it? It seems a total waste to just bin the transmitter and the sensors when they are worth close to £1000! Any ideas?

Admins - please remove if this question breaks any rules...

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
forum bugs
Hi @dectjoh forum rules on soliciting don't allow you to buy sell or trade or even give away on here, I'm wondering if facebook groups are the way to go?

(And you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but this is a question that gets asked occasionally and I'm really curious. Does the NHS cover your actual insulin for the pump? )

I'm not a pump user so this is probably a stupid question. Could you either delay starting the new pump or keep the old supplies as a back up for if the new pump fails?