Guys, important question tho.

teeekilicious18

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Especially to those that has experienced UTI...

Are we allowed to take supplements together with the drugs like one shot? Every antibiotic, have been lousy to me. I can't figure out what causes it. If taking it together is wrong, then I've been taking the wrong way, otherwise, it could be just the drugs. Because, er, since when does the supplements (Like vitamins and herbs) does not kick in? I've never been this lethargic in my life... It should be giving me strength by now... This is crazy..

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
The infection itself will have raised your bg levels which could cause fatigue. What are your levels doing? And what supplements?

Reactions: teeekilicious18
D

Deleted Account

The infection itself will have raised your bg levels which could cause fatigue. What are your levels doing? And what supplements?
...and high BG may be the cause of the infection.
The pH of sugary wee is different to "normal" wee which may cause infections.

Trying to keep low BG, where possible, is likely to help with recovery from any illness, including UTI.

teeekilicious18

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other

that time was different though, my bg wasn't positive, whats positive was leucocytes and the urine culture. but for now, I haven't checked cause I'm on 5th round of antibiotics therapy, but then, i called out my doc at like almost midnight, I shouldn't take the supplements the same with antibiotics... its almost as if I accidentally abused the drugs without noticing cause my brain was foggy like both did put me on sedative mood. im back to check after this therapy has finished. I'm on gingseng, vit D and calcium and 2 antibiotic drugs. (i take this one shot) then If i ever get nauseas, theres panadol and anti-vomiting and take this next if it reoccurs.

1) I should seperate
2) do not take the panadol and anti-vomiting after mixing so many things.

HOLY

teeekilicious18

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
...and high BG may be the cause of the infection.
The pH of sugary wee is different to "normal" wee which may cause infections.

Trying to keep low BG, where possible, is likely to help with recovery from any illness, including UTI.

Noted, thanks guys. will check my sugar levels next. its crazy how all antibiotics isnt working....

Reactions: Kim Possible