Gyms

Jason91

Best way to use the injections to my advantage with gyms lot people seem to want to buy my ...won't sell them though but alot people say if I was on them I'll take more to get bigger any truth init or no

LaoDan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term “new normal “
Best way to use the injections to my advantage with gyms lot people seem to want to buy my ...won't sell them though but alot people say if I was on them I'll take more to get bigger any truth init or no
Insulin? I think you’d have to running anabolics and growth hormone. Pretty sure people who do that don’t live very long, like Rich Piana

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Hi @Jason91 ,

There are a lot of very dodgy & dangerous practises out there with regards to body builders using exogenous insulin.
From what I've read they've already done damage with anabolic steroid use & continue the persuit thinking insulin will help?

Your own insulin dose basal & insulin to carb ration is is your's alone. Taking above what you should & working out would only result in hypos.

The "a lot of people" you seem to be associating with don't seem to be that clued up..

Reactions: Jason91

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
won't sell them though but alot people say if I was on them I'll take more to get bigger any truth init or no
I read somewhere years ago, that prolonged use of steroids made male genitalia smaller in body building.

Steer clear of the them I reckon.

Reactions: Jason91

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I read somewhere years ago, that prolonged use of steroids made male genitalia smaller in body building.

Steer clear of the them I reckon.

I feel that "aspect" could be just relative to the exsteme competitive bulking up with muscle mass? Not that I ever looked. ;)

Mood swings with agressive tendencies could happen too. & have been documented by all accounts.
Or could that be also hypos from what the BBs call "slin?" (Maybe a mix of the two.)

But I hear you my friend. Not a safe way to do it.

Reactions: Riva_Roxaban