happy bunny

marty_kuh

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
for the first time in ages my finger prick test for 2 days running have been under 10mmol. even after eating they have not gone into double figures. i thought my meter had gone wonky so i checked again with my older one an nope still below double figures. i know most of you are lower that my 9.3mmol after eating but to me this i big step in the right direction an im back to winning the battle might only be a small victory for me but i'm one happy chappie

Reactions: Books1

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
It is all baby steps but those steps take you up the ladder quickly, keep up the great work and well done.

Reactions: marty_kuh

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It’s great seeing the numbers drop isn’t it? Well done!

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
for the first time in ages my finger prick test for 2 days running have been under 10mmol. even after eating they have not gone into double figures. i thought my meter had gone wonky so i checked again with my older one an nope still below double figures. i know most of you are lower that my 9.3mmol after eating but to me this i big step in the right direction an im back to winning the battle might only be a small victory for me but i'm one happy chappie
Hi marty_kuh what great results good luck to you has others said small steps and you will get there!K