Have a smile on me. X

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Does anyone else suffer from this common side effect of BG testing. I thing my current pot is infected by them

Attachments

• 1442385676968.jpg
    1442385676968.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 298
Reactions: 10 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Does anyone else suffer from this common side effect of BG testing. I thing my current pot is infected by them

Yup, I have that problem with test strips too. Also, how the heck you supposed to get your finger into that little, skinny pot to pull one out?! They go EVERYWHERE. :mad:

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
They are brilliant pictures. As for the silly strips have you tried carefully tipping the pot on its side gently shaking them apart and trying to get one out that way. I find if I hold the side of the strip they come out easier

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
They are brilliant pictures. As for the silly strips have you tried carefully tipping the pot on its side gently shaking them apart and trying to get one out that way. I find if I hold the side of the strip they come out easier

Loulou, I am a big old clumsy clod. Anything delicate, that requires finer motor skills, is at the bottom of my list of abilities...along with singing in tune and walking without regularly falling over random items, such as fluff! o_O

Reactions: 4 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Sounds like me most of the time, the idea above was from Dad but I try and get them out without touching the bit your blood goes on

Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Love this dog pic. He looks like Poirot. :D

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
AJ, Is tis your cat?:p[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately not CollieBoy. But I did add the text to the pic. I quite like doing that. Although I love cats, I've only room for one pet. And he is a Basset Hound called Columbo. :)

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
These parents are very clever me thinks. Have a read & let me know if you agree. :D

image.jpg

image.jpg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I've only room for one pet. And he is a Basset Hound called Columbo. :)
got this mental image now! That rumpled "Peter Falk" persona would suit a basset :)[/QUOTE]

Lol. Yeah, I named him Columbo after Peter Falks character. He always had his Basset Hound in the car with him on the way to the crime scene. Remember, he rarely let it walk & carried the dog everywhere. Lol. God only knows how he managed to pick it up, coz they're long, solid dogs. Gorgeous though...and soooooo funny with their little ways.

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
To alisonjane 10. Thanks!!!!!! Just read your messages for first time, you made me laugh my head off! Cheered me up thanks. Your just likey daughter always sending me pics like yours to my phone, cheers me up! Thanks.

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
To alisonjane 10. Thanks!!!!!! Just read your messages for first time, you made me laugh my head off! Cheered me up thanks. Your just likey daughter always sending me pics like yours to my phone, cheers me up! Thanks.

Hi @maureen5752. Welcome to the thread. I'm delighted to hear you've had a laugh at some of the posts. Diabetes is a pain in the ass at times & it's nice to escape from it sometimes, which is why I started this thread. Please pop by again, and feel free to post some of your pictures/jokes whenever you want. Here's a couple of smiles especially for you. :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
LOVE these pics. :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 4 people