Have a smile on me. X

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I had the same problem of losing hair when I on methatrexate before they started me on Insulin. Once I started on Insulin it slowed down and now I have come off methatrexate I only loose a bit of hair when I wash or brush it.

Reactions: 2 people

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I had the same problem of losing hair when I on methatrexate before they started me on Insulin. Once I started on Insulin it slowed down and now I have come off methatrexate I only loose a bit of hair when I wash or brush it.
Hope every thinks ok now. Good luck

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Nice foxy pictures, lots of cute "aww" ones too lately. Has cheered me up sufficiently. Ty

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Just seen this from diabetes. co.uk twiter think it's great for today

Attachments

• 1446317651790.jpg
    1446317651790.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 232
Reactions: 5 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
All the pics are a tad random today folks. Sometimes, that's what life throws atcha. X

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 14 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes