Having Munchie Pangs

gillyh

Dislikes
arrogant drivers/people, ill mannered people, cruelty to people and animals, condescention
Run out of macadamia nuts Jem!! Going to Asda thursday so can stock up then...£1.10 for 100grams.

Jem

Dislikes
People that feel just because diabates is a life-threatening "illness" it should be treated with kid gloves and nobody is allowed to have a laugh. My humour got me through abuse, near death experiences, serious and debilitating illnesses and lifelong pain and deformity - why give up the thing that works??
Ahh you cannot blame me for what happens at ASDA ... my nearest is too far ... even for the calling of Macanuts :)

Sainsburys on the other hand, will survive the stock market simply because I keep buying their 60g bags of salted Macanuts for 99p!

:)

happy munching xxx

howsitgoing

Oh c'mon! any excuse will do...it happens, sometimes. Only yesterday I was shopping and I saw a lovely chocolate cake, which I duly purchased, and during the course of the day, consumed the lot.
Eight injections later it's Wednesday and I feel like ####.
So it might be another three months before I go AWOL again, so let's get real!!!!!

Type One Devil :twisted:

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
Our choir Christmas (lunch) party was yesterday. I avoided sandwiches & only had what appeared to be low carb items. I assumed the 2 eclairs were low carb 'cos the amount of choux pastry was a thin layer around the cream. My BS was 12.9 after 1½ hours dropping to 5.5 before the evening meal.

However leg cramps developed in the night, & I had a problem with ED. My wife had had an evening sleep in front of the TV, while I was out playing tennis.

gillyh

Dislikes
arrogant drivers/people, ill mannered people, cruelty to people and animals, condescention
No sign of the salted macanuts in my local sainsbury's. will have to ask them - again - next time i go in