1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Hayfever And Asthma.

Discussion in 'Type 2 Diabetes' started by Diligent500, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Diligent500

Diligent500 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Hi to all,

Hayfever n Asthma,

Ive had hayfever tabs and my chest has been right tight walking a few weeks i had cenil inhalerl last week but now am on steriods n i dont want my bs to go up because its taken me ages to get it down.

Diligent500.

2. Fenn

Fenn Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Hi, hayfever has been extremely bad recently, my daughter has hayfever enduced asthma, she has managed on both blue and brown pumps, she seems to be coping now but has been through some quite bad attacks of not being able to breath and coughing fits, hopefully the pollen with calm down soon and your condition improve.

I am sorry this is not helpful in any way, i just wanted to empathize, best wishes

3. Diligent500

Diligent500 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Hi Fenn,

Yes i dont think this weather has helped at all with the pollen and the heat.
    Its just making both conditions worse which is not nice for anyone with the above conditions.

Hope your Daughter feels better soon.

Diligent500.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook