Hb1 Result

ROSIETIA

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi all, Not posted very often but read plenty on here every day, everyone has been such a help to me and I'm so glad i found this forum.I was diagnosed T2 last July with a Hb1 thingy of 7.2 I just had a follow up a Hb1.which was 6. So I am happy it has came down and not went up. Is this a good number or should it be lower ? I cut out sugary things and cut down on carbs. I lost 1 and a half stone now weigh 8st 7lb which nurse said was my ideal weights I must be doing something right .lol. Hope you all have a good day.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all, Not posted very often but read plenty on here every day, everyone has been such a help to me and I'm so glad i found this forum.I was diagnosed T2 last July with a Hb1 thingy of 7.2 I just had a follow up a Hb1.which was 6. So I am happy it has came down and not went up. Is this a good number or should it be lower ? I cut out sugary things and cut down on carbs. I lost 1 and a half stone now weigh 8st 7lb which nurse said was my ideal weights I must be doing something right .lol. Hope you all have a good day.
Congratulations on the drop in A1c and weight. Yes, you are obviously doping something right.