1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Hbac1

Discussion in 'Children & Teens' started by Lunchy28, May 23, 2022.

1. Lunchy28

Lunchy28 · Newbie

Hi
    My son has been diagnosed diabetic since September 2020. His hbac1 in November 2021 was 44 we’ve been today and it has gone down to 40.
    I am type one also.
    Thank you

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Hopeful34

Hopeful34 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Hi @Lunchy28. Welcome to the forum. That's a great hba1c your son had. We're a friendly bunch on the forum, so have a look round, and hopefully you'll find some useful information.

3. EllieM

EllieM Type 1 · Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi @Lunchy28 , congrats on the fantastic results and welcome to the forums.

As a T1 who has/had a T1 mother, I can say that as a child it was a massive help to have a T1 parent..:)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lunchy28

Lunchy28 · Newbie

Thank you.
    I am just worried why it has dropped that low. They said his bloods are between 4-7 and highest is 10-14 within eating food . His on the dexcom, I have emailed them since home to see if they can give me any more info.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook