Prediabetes Headaches and stomach problems

Arsenal79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi all for a few weeks now I have been getting strange sensations around the stomach head arms and shoulder blades some sort of stinging pain comes on after I eat and taken a metformin I'm on 2 a day plus exercise and on the low carb diet my stomach feels like all the nerves are sort of vibrating and my left arm nerve starts playing up from the wrist to the elbow and the headaches wow don't get me started on them let's just say the pressure wow could this be the diabetes causing this and have anybody else had symptoms similar symptoms to this it's driving me nuts and any help would be appreciated thanks in advance

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
This is so varied a list of symptoms that I doubt if there is a single cause. Suggest you see your GP.

Arsenal79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
This is so varied a list of symptoms that I doubt if there is a single cause. Suggest you see your GP.
Have seen my GP yesterday he wanted to check my hba1c again it was 45 last time I had it checked he's also checking my b12 vitamin levels thanks for your reply

endocrinegremlin

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People telling me how to control my diabetes. My health. Isms. People walking their dogs off leads in illegal areas. Meat that bleeds. Late buses.
Sounds to me like your body is adjusting to the lack of carbs. Carbs are a sold way for the body to get energy. Low carb diets mean the body gets that energy in others ways. I'd suggest giving yourself a few days to see if your body settles.

Reactions: Arsenal79

Arsenal79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sounds to me like your body is adjusting to the lack of carbs. Carbs are a sold way for the body to get energy. Low carb diets mean the body gets that energy in others ways. I'd suggest giving yourself a few days to see if your body settles.
It could be was a bit lack of energy the other day like my body just didn't want to do anything just felt Meh thanks for the reply

Reactions: endocrinegremlin

endocrinegremlin

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People telling me how to control my diabetes. My health. Isms. People walking their dogs off leads in illegal areas. Meat that bleeds. Late buses.
It could be was a bit lack of energy the other day like my body just didn't want to do anything just felt Meh thanks for the reply
Also a possibility! Hope everything comes together for you :)

Reactions: Arsenal79