Heavenly combination,keto naan and butter chicken

Gracie204

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you for recommending these You Tube demonstrations of how to make Keto flatbreads. I actually made the Head Bangers version and they turned out really successful, and were quite easy to make. Also when I tested two hours later they hadn't raised my blood glucose levels, which was quite remarkable, as just one slice of bread sends my levels sky high. The only gripe I have with them is the texture, they are very soft and do not have the firm texture of bread, but definitely worth making.

Gracie204

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Right, continuing on from my previous post, this morning I made Dr Berg's flatbreads, and they turned out the best of the two. They definitely have more of a bread texture, and I recommend giving them a try, if, like me, you are searching for a replacement bread that doesn't send up your blood glucose levels. Mind, I have yet to test in two hours time to see if this one does send up my BG levels! I hope not!

Julio9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Laziness, bad habits
Right, continuing on from my previous post, this morning I made Dr Berg's flatbreads, and they turned out the best of the two. They definitely have more of a bread texture, and I recommend giving them a try, if, like me, you are searching for a replacement bread that doesn't send up your blood glucose levels. Mind, I have yet to test in two hours time to see if this one does send up my BG levels! I hope not!

What about your BG levels after having these flatbreads?

Gracie204

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Julio9, I cannot remember exactly what my blood glucose reading was after eating the Dr Berg flatbreads, but I do know there was a rise. I decided not to go along with making them again because they are made out of almond flour and for some reason this irritates my digestive system. The coconut nut flour flatbreads are in theory ideal because they didn't send up my blood glucose levels, but they had rather a weird consistency which I didn't really like. So still searching for the perfect flatbread, but not having much luck.