Hello everybody

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi guys!
I'm Nathan, new to this community, living with type 1 diabetes since 2014. I have been venting about my condition through blogging, thought that it would be great to try out some support groups too. Looking forward to meeting you guys!
cheers,
N

Welcome to the forum, @nathanJP.

Lots of friendly and knowledgeable members here, sure some of the T1s will be here shortly to welcome you.

Grant_Vicat

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Intolerance, selfishness, rice pudding
Hi guys!
I'm Nathan, new to this community, living with type 1 diabetes since 2014. I have been venting about my condition through blogging, thought that it would be great to try out some support groups too. Looking forward to meeting you guys!
cheers,
N
Hi @nathanJP and welcome to an incredibly helpful forum. Just about anything can be found here, minus the expletives! As @ziggy_w says, there are many Type 1s on here (and even ex Type1s!) who have an encyclopedia's worth of experience between us. Some go back to over 60 years ago, when it was glass syringes and urine testing, and many are starting out with the latest gadgetry. All have experienced hypos and all the other things that are likely to cause venting. Feel free to vent away and to ask any questions you like. Keep well!

VashtiB

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi and welcome,

I'm a type 2 but this site is full of people of all different types and is full of help and support. You are welcome to vent here as much as you need to. I'm sure with your years of experience you will be able to help those more recently diagnosed.

Hello and welcome

Reactions: Grant_Vicat